Installation process is really simple even without any actual coding skill. We recommend to use Linux based machine to run the firmware e.g. Raspberry Pi 3 is great choice.
Download octopi image from OctoPrint site and follow its installation instructions.
Jump to #Firmware section.
- Get a ssh client (e.g. Putty)
- Connect to RPi
- Install git by typing sudo apt-get install git-core
- Clone the firmware; cd && git clone https://github.com/OULWare/klipper.git
- Select the correct branch (currently master); cd ~/klipper && git checkout master
- Install services: ~/klipper/scripts/install-octopi.sh
- Install MCU firmware: follow this guide.
- Then continue from here